When is the best time to reserve equipment for my party or event?
- You should plan on reserving the necessary equipment as early as possible before your event date. Without a reservation, we cannot guarantee that the items you want will be in stock.
Can I modify an existing reservation?
- You can modify an existing reservation if we have have the items in stock and your items have not been delivered. Significant reductions in orders within 72 hours of delivery may incur additional charges.
How do I make a reservation?
- Please call our office to make a reservation. We will need your contact information, delivery information, and a deposit in order to place an order.
How do I get an estimate for my party or event?
- For most events or parties, a general quote can be given over the phone or by email. For larger events and weddings, a phone consultation may be needed as there are many options to consider. If necessary, we may need to meet at your event site to take measurements and look at your space.
PRICING AND PAYMENT:
How does pricing work?
- Pricing is based on a full, single day rental. If you require a longer rental, additional charges may be incurred so please call us for more information.
When is final payment due?
- Final payment is due on or before delivery unless prior arrangements have been made. We accept cash, check, or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover). You may also prepay at anytime!
Do you delivery to my city/town?
- We deliver to most towns within the greater Chicagoland area. In order to find out if we deliver to your specific town, please give us a call.
What are your delivery fees?
- Delivery fees vary by both the location of the event and what is ordered. Please call for quotations on delivery. You may pick-up items(excluding tents) from our warehouse at no cost.
What time will you deliver and pick-up my items?
- Delivery will vary on the size of your order and your event type. Wedding events and larger orders are typically delivered 2-4 days prior to the event date. Small backyard events are typically delivered 1-2 days prior to the event date.
What if I need a special time for delivery or pick-up?
- We will try to accommodate your request for any special delivery or pick-up times whenever possible. Extra charges typically apply when a “Same Day Delivery and Pick Up” of rental items is needed.
Do I have to be home for delivery?
- We recommend that you or a representative be present at the time of delivery to ensure that your items are correct and delivered to the correct location . If you cannot be home, we will deliver the items to a pre-designated location.
Does your personnel set up the equipment?
- All tents will be properly set-up and secured by our trained personnel. Other items that are installed by our personnel are floors, lighting, side walls, drapes, and power equipment. We do not set-up tables and chairs, but will stack them under the tent at no cost. If you require us to set-up your tables and chairs, there is an additional fee of $2.00 per table and $0.50 per chair that will be incurred.
What if I am missing items on delivery?
- We do our best to count every item in front of the customer, but it is up to you to make sure all items on your contract have been delivered and accounted for. Any discrepancies need to be brought to our attention BEFORE your event date. Any discrepancies on pick-up will be assumed as lost equipment.
Is there a fee for equipment pick-up?
- No. Delivery fees cover both delivery and pick-up.
Should I do anything with the items before you pick them up?
- Please clear all garbage and decorations from under the tent and place the tables and chairs in the same location that they were dropped off. Please place rented table linens in the bag provided and place under the tent. Please do not attempt to take down the tent structure. Please note that additional charges will be incurred if trash and garbage is not cleaned up from under the tent.
What happens if items are damaged or lost?
- The customer is responsible for all items from time of delivery to time of pick-up. A 7% optional damage waiver is added to all orders to cover any accidental damage to the equipment. If the customer chooses to decline the damage waiver, the customer will be charged replacement or repair costs for lost, stolen, or damaged equipment due to misuse or negligence.
Can you install tents over decks, patios, or driveways?
- Yes. Our frame tents can be installed over decks, patios, or driveways given the space needed. Sometimes this requires special staking or water barrel anchoring, so please let us know what type of surface you plan to place the tent.
Are your tents fire retardant?
- All of our tents have a certificate of flame retardancy. We will be glad to email or fax a copy of the certificate to you upon request.
Do you have insurance?
- We carry auto, liability, and workman’s compensation insurance. We will be glad to provide you with a copy of our insurance certification upon request.
What should I do about underground electrical wire or sprinkler systems?
- State Law requires all tent installers to contact J.U.L.I.E (Joint Utility Locating Information for Excavators) before a tent is installed. We typically call JULIE one week prior to your event. The locators usually arrive within 2 business days and mark for utilities in the area where the tent will be installed. We will not be responsible for any damage to sprinkler systems as these cannot be accurately marked.